Aperion Verus Grand Center Channel Speaker
Released October, 2010
The Aperion Verus Grand Center Channel Speaker is a mid-cost offering. Aperion promotes this speaker as offering a wide net of sound to every seat in the house. The four inch woven Kevlar mid-range driver with aluminum phase plug increases dynamic range, and fills in the middle of the sonic spectrum.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The one inch Aperion Axially Stabilized Radiator silk dome tweeter of the Grand Center Channel offers authentic response, with low-distortion reproduction over the mid-high to high range of frequency. The 5-way gold-plated binding posts give you several options for connection: bare wire, banana plugs, spades, round pins or flat pins. This speaker differs from the lower cost Grand Bookshelf Speaker in that it is made for horizontal use as opposed to vertical, has two 6" woven Kevlar woofers (which decrease distortion with low-end frequencies), and the VoiceRight phase correction switch (for optimized bass control). However, it lacks the higher cost Grand Tower model's pair of 5" woven Kevlar mid-range drivers. There are color options available for the Aperion Verus Grand Center Channel Speaker.
- Color options
- 1" Aperion Axially Stabilized Radiator silk dome tweeter
- 4" woven Kevlar mid-range driver w/ aluminum phase plug
- 2 6" woven Kevlar woofers w/ Butyl rubber surrounds
- 3-way bass reflex design
- VoiceRight phase correction switch
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Furniture-grade finish
- Compound angles
- Internal bracing
- Acoustically transparent, magnetically held, cloth-covered metal grille
- (+/- 3dB) 50-20,000 Hz -- (+/- 6dB) 42-22,000 Hz frequency response
- 6 Ohms impedance
- 87dB sensitivity
- 40-300 watt recommended power
- Anti-resonant enclosure
- Dimensions: 9" x 24.75" x 11"
- Weight: 39lbs.
- High Gloss Black
- Medium Cherry
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...