Boston Acoustics MCS 130 LCR
Released August, 2007
The Boston Acoustics MCS 130 LCR is a center bookshelf speaker that sports dual 3.5” CoPolymer DCD subwoofers and one 1” Kortec soft dome tweeter. Designed to complement the MCS 100 Satellite and MCS 100 Surround, the MCS 130 LCR can either be used alone or in a 5.1 channel theater system.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Furthermore, the MCS 130 and its peers are essentially an affordable downgrade from the larger, more powerful Horizon HS series speakers, such as the HS 40 and HS 50. Despite the downgrade, the MCS 130 LCR maintains many similar features with the HS models such as a Deep Channel Design for greater bass per less amp power, a Reduced Baffle Diffraction Design for wider/smoother sound dispersion, and MagnaGuard video shielding. The MCS 130 LCR also comes equipped with adjustable footing and build-in wall mount brackets to aid in correct positioning/mounting of the speaker, as well as a soft-touch finish and an optional P.O.P. grille for only $12.99 extra. The Boston Acoustics MCS 130 LCR is priced at $129.99, a $120 savings from the HS 225 center speaker.
- Midrange: Dual 3.5” CoPoylmer DCD with Phase plugs and MagnaGuard
- Tweeter: 1” Kortec Soft Dome
- Recommended Amplifier: 10-150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 110Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2,700Hz
- Weight: 5lbs
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 13-7/8 x 5.0 x 4-1/16”
- Finish: Mist or Midnight
- Custom P.O.P. Grille (optional): Glaciar, Chocolat, Rose Bud, Chilli Pepper, Onyx, Silver, Caramel, Pearl Gray
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...