Boston Acoustics RS 223 LCR
Released April, 2005
The Boston Acoustics RS 223 LCR is a high-end speaker that can be used as a center channel horizontal sound bar or as a side channel speaker in a full surround sound setup. It features dual 3 1/2-inch FCCM woofers, a 1-inch EWB tweeter and Deep Channel Design bass technology.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the RS 223 LCR sports an advanced cabinet design, smart tweeter technology and MagnaGuard video shielding.
The RS 223 LCR's Deep Channel Design bass enhancement technology offers extended bass performance with less amplifier power. Its advanced cabinet design provides the RS 223 LCR with reduced acoustic diffraction by way of magnetically shielded, super shallow grilles. Meanwhile, the RS 223 LCR's smart tweeter technology provides stabilized linear motion, lower distortion, improved dispersion, power handling, and clarity by way of special central diaphragm termination and rear chamber venting.
- Dual 3 1/2-inch FCCM woofers
- 1-inch EWB tweeter
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) for more bass from less amplifier power
- MagnaGuard video shielding
- Elegant, scratch resistant high gloss black lacquer finish
- Magnetic grille minimizes acoustical interference for an improved soundstage
- 5-way gold plated binding posts
- Includes keyholes for vertical or horizontal use
- Includes a base for vertical use as an LCR
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...