Definitive Technology BP1.2X
Released April, 2005
The Definitive Technology BP1.2X model is an expensive low-end surround/satellite speaker that is part of the Definitive Tech Bipolar audio equipment series. This low-end speaker is designed to compliment an elegant and luxurious lifestyle; thus the unit is specifically targeted for a more mature audience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The BP1.2X is more particularly a compact, bipolar surround speaker meant to be used with related DT bipolar series units. The BP1.2X cabinet stands 10-/12" tall; and is surrounded in a professional finish that is available in a Matte-Black or Matte-White color. Each BP1.2X speaker unit includes two 4-1/2 inch high resolution bass/midrange drivers, and two 1 inch ferromagnetic fluid damped moving coil pure aluminum dome tweeters. Definitive Technology claims that the BP1.2X speaker is an "extremely linear, low-distortion system which is timbre-matched to blend perfectly with all Definitive BP and Studio Monitor series speakers as well as other high-quality speaker systems" The BP1.2X speaker includes additional features such as a keyhole mounting bracket for wall or ceiling mount support, BDSS driver technology support for high definition sound, one pair of 5 way binding post inputs, and a DT 5 year warranty. Definitive Technology sells the BP1.2X speakers packaged in a pair; unlike many of the companies' alternate models which are sold individually.
- Low-end Bipolar surround speaker
- Professional Matte-Black, or Matte-White finish available
- Each unit includes two 4-1/2 inch high resolution bass/midrange drivers, and two 1 inch ferromagnetic fluid damped moving coil pure aluminum dome tweeters
- BDSS high definition driver technology
- Specially designed for use with Dolby Digital (AC3) audio support
- 6.1 and 7.1 channel surround available depending on connected receiver system
- 5 way binding post inputs (1 pair)
- Shelf, wall or ceiling mount support
- Includes DT 5 year warranty
- Dimensions: 9-3/16" (W) x 5-15/16" (D) x 10-1/2" (H)
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- A/V Receiver Crossover Setting: 100 Hz
- Recommended Associate Amp Power: 10-125 watts
- Weight: 9 lbs
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...