Definitive Technology BP2X
Released April, 2005
The Definitive Technology BP2X model is an expensive mid-grade surround/satellite speaker that is part of the Definitive Tech Bipolar audio equipment series. This mid-grade speaker is designed to compliment an elegant and luxurious lifestyle; thus the unit is specifically targeted for a more mature audience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The BP2X is more particularly a compact, bipolar surround speaker meant to be used with related DT Bipolar series units. The BP2X cabinet stands 14-1/2" tall; and is surrounded in a professional finish that is available in a Matte-Black or Matte-White color. Each BP2X speaker unit includes two 1 inch aluminum dome tweeters, and two 5-1/4 inch high definition bass-mid-range drivers. Definitive Technology claims that the BP2X speaker is an "extremely linear, low-distortion system which is timbre-matched to blend perfectly with all Definitive BP and Studio Monitor series speakers as well as other high-quality speaker systems" The BP2X speaker includes additional features such as a keyhole mounting bracket for wall or ceiling mount support, BDSS driver technology support for high definition sound, one pair of 5 way binding post inputs, and a DT 5 year warranty. Definitive Technology sells the BP2X speakers packaged in a pair; unlike many of the companies' alternate models which are sold individually.
- Mid-grade Bipolar surround speaker
- Professional Matte-Black, or Matte-White finish available
- Each unit includes two 1 inch aluminum dome tweeters, and two 5-1/4 inch high definition bass-mid-range drivers
- BDSS high definition driver technology
- Specially designed for use with Dolby Digital (AC3) audio support
- 6.1 and 7.1 channel surround available depending on connected receiver system
- 5 way binding post inputs (1 pair)
- Shelf, wall or ceiling mount support
- Includes DT 5 year warranty
- Dimensions: 9-3/16" (W) x 5-15/16" (D) x 14-1/2" (H)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- A/V Receiver Crossover Setting: 80 Hz
- Recommended Associate Amp Power: 10-200 watts
- Weight: 12 lbs
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...