Definitive Technology CLR 2500
Released June, 2008
The Definitive Technology CLR 2500 model is an expensive, high-end center speaker that is part of the Definitive Tech audio equipment series. This high-end speaker is designed to compliment an elegant and luxurious lifestyle; thus the unit is specifically targeted for a more mature audience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The CLR 2500 is more specifically a center channel loudspeaker that includes a built-in powered subwoofer. The CLR 2500 cabinet stands 6-3/4" tall and 23-1/2" wide; and is surrounded in a glossy and professional finish that is only available in a Piano-Black color. Each CLR 2500 speaker unit includes one cast-basket 8" subwoofer, one 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter and two cast-basket 5-1/4" upper bass/mid-range drivers. Definitive Technology claims the CLR 2500 features "a wide frequency response and extended dynamic range with extraordinary detail and articulation." They also claim that with the CLR 2500 "you will fully realize the performance potential of the center channel program material as the movie director intended it to be heard." The CLR 2500 speaker includes additional features such as an internal amp power of 150 watts, an auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities, large and full bandwidth A/V crossover receiver settings, stabilization feet, three pairs of 5 way binding post inputs, one full range low level RCA input, and a DT 5 year warranty for the speakers/ 3 year warranty for the amplifier.
- Mid-grade center channel loudspeaker with a built-in subwoofer
- Professional Piano-Black finish
- Each unit includes one 8" cast-basket subwoofer, 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter, and two cast-basket 5-1/4" upper bass/mid-range drivers
- Large and full bandwidth A/V crossover receiver settings
- Auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities
- 5 way binding post inputs (3 pairs)
- Full range low level RCA input
- Stabilizer feet to keep speaker unit grounded
- Includes DT 5 year warranty for the speakers/ 3 year warranty for the amplifier
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" (W) x 6-3/4" (H) x 14-1/16" (D)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Recommended Associate Amp Power: 20-300 watts
- Internal Amp Power: 150 watts
- Power Requirements: 110 volts Alternating Current
- Weight: 37 lbs
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...