Definitive Technology Mythos XTR-50
Released January, 2010
The Definitive Technology Mythos XTR-50 is an ultra-thin (1.5”) bookshelf speaker designed to complement an ultra-shallow television. It can be mounted on a table or the floor, but it’s designed to be mounted onto the wall.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Featured is an aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure that is space efficient, but also ultra-rigid and resonance-free. And despite its shallow design, the XTR-50 still boasts powerful audio technology, including a 1” XTDD technology anodized Aluminum dome tweeter, and two 3-1/2” mid/bass drivers pressure coupled to four anodized Aluminum dome loss-bass radiators. As for mounting, the unit comes with an included smoked glass base table stand, an included wall mount bracket, and an included adjustable support foot for horizontal shelf placement. Note also that the Mythos XTR-50 was awarded with the Best of Innovations ward for the High Performance category at CES 2010.
- Ultra-Thin Bookshelf Speaker
- High Gloss Black Finish
- CES 2010 Award Winner
- Designed to Complement Slim HDTV
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Enclosure
- Space Efficient, Yet Rigid Design
- XTDD Audio Technology
- Dual XTDD Mid/Bass Drivers
- Four Anodized Aluminum Radiators
- Single XTDD Tweeter
- Base Table Stand
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Adjustable Support Foot
- Thermally Conductive Gasket
- Drivers: Two 3-1/2" (90mm) XTDD anodized Aluminum dome mid/bass drivers
- Radiators: Four 3-1/2" (90mm) dome low-bass radiators,
- Tweeters: Single 1" (25mm) Pure Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Frequency response (overall on wall): 92Hz – 30kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 100 Watts per channel
- Enclosure: Extruded Aluminum
- Available finishes: High gloss black
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...