Definitive Technology ProSub 800
Released April, 2005
The Definitive Technology ProSub 800 model is a low-end sub-woofer that is part of the Definitive Tech ProSub audio equipment series. This bottom end sub is designed to compliment an elegant and luxurious lifestyle; thus the unit is specifically targeted for a more mature audience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The ProSub 800 is more particularly a compact, 300 watt sub-woofer meant to be used with other various related DT series units. The ProSub 800 cabinet stands 12-7/8" tall; it is surrounded in a professional finish that is available in either a matte black or matte white color. Each ProSub 800 unit includes one high-definition 8" woofer pressure coupled to one 8" low bass radiator. Definitive Technology claims that the ProSub 800 is "an advanced state-of-the-art technology active subwoofer with built-in high-power, high-current amplifier and sophisticated electronic crossover in combination with an 8 inch driver of the highest quality." The ProSub 800 sub-woofer includes additional features such as a front-side mounted volume control for added convenience, an auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities, high definition sound support, two pairs of 5 way binding post inputs and outputs (high level), one LFE input (SW preout only), and a DT 5 year warranty for the unit/ 3 year warranty for the internal amplifier.
- Low-end 300 watt Sub-woofer
- Professional matte black or matte white finish available
- Each unit includes one high-definition 8" woofer pressure coupled to one 8" low bass radiator
- High definition driver technology
- Auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities
- 5 way binding post inputs and outputs (2 pairs of each)
- Front-side mounted volume control
- Includes DT 5 year warranty for unit/ 3 year warranty for internal amplifier
- Dimensions: 10-5/16” (W) x 15-3/4” (D) x 12-7/8” (H)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 150 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 300 watts
- High Level High Pass Crossover: Non Variable 6 dB/octave @ 80 Hz
- Low Level Crossover: 24 dB/octave, continuously variable from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
- Power Requirements: 110 volts Alternating Current
- Fuse: 3.2 amp 250 volt Slo Blo (US)
- Weight: 26 lbs
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...