Definitive Technology SuperCube II
Released April, 2005
The Definitive Technology SuperCube II model is an expensive and mid-grade sub-woofer that is part of the Definitive Tech SuperCube audio equipment series. This middle class sub is designed to compliment an elegant and luxurious lifestyle; thus the unit is specifically targeted for a more mature audience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The SuperCube II is more particularly a compact, 1250 watt sub-woofer meant to be used with related DT series units. The SuperCube II cabinet stands 12-1/2" tall and measures a total of 1 cubic foot; it is surrounded in a professional finish that is available in a glossy Piano-Black color. Each SuperCube II sub unit includes one high-definition 8" long throw woofer, pressure coupled to two 8” low bass radiators. Definitive Technology claims that the SuperCube II sub-woofer includes high definition sound drivers that "were specifically engineered for their task: to deliver rock-solid low distortion bass, reaching down to the lowest frequencies, with an outstanding quality of superior transient response".
The SuperCube II sub-woofer includes additional features such as a set of rubber feet and isolation spikes to keep the unit grounded during playback, an auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities, high definition sound support, two pairs of 5 way binding post inputs and outputs (high level), one LFE input (SW preout only), and a DT 5 year warranty for the unit/ 3 year warranty for the internal amplifier.
- High-end 1250 watt Sub-woofer
- Professional glossy Piano-Black finish available
- Each unit includes one high-definition 8" long throw woofer, pressure coupled to two 8” low bass radiators
- High definition driver technology
- Auto on/off feature with signal sensing capabilities
- 5 way binding post inputs and outputs (2 pairs of each)
- Rubber feet and Isolation spikes included to maintain stability of unit during playback
- Includes DT 5 year warranty for unit/ 3 year warranty for internal amplifier
- Dimensions: 12” (W) x 12” (D) x 12-1/2” (H)
- Frequency Response: 14 Hz – 200 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 1250 watts
- High Level High Pass Crossover: Non Variable 6 dB/octave @ 80 Hz
- Low Level High Pass Crossover: 12 dB/octave continuously variable from 40 Hz to 150 Hz
- Low Level Crossover: 24 dB/octave, continuously variable from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
- Power Requirements: 110 volts Alternating Current
- Weight: 42 lbs
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...