Infinity Cascade Model Twelve
Released March, 2007
The Infinity Cascade Model Twelve is a high-end 300-watt subwoofer meant for use with a home audio system. Its 10" MMD driver unit and dual 10" MMD passive radiators provide it with deep, undistorted bass while its Room Adaptive Bass Optimization System (RABOS) technology adjusts to any environment for optimal bass output.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Cascade Model Twelve's 10" MMD driver unit and dual 10" MMD passive radiators work together to provide a very deep bass end with minimal distortion and a frequency response of 32 - 150Hz. Meanwhile, its proprietary Room Adaptive Bass Optimization System and included test measurement kit work together to determine the acoustics of the room and optimize low-frequency response to best suit the setting, allowing for greater freedom of placement. The Infinity Cascade Model Twelve is available in high-gloss black, high-gloss white and real-wood cherry veneer.
- 10" MMD driver unit and dual 10" MMD passive radiators
- Room Adaptive Bass Optimization System (RABOS) technology for optimized frequency response
- Frequency response (±3dB): 32Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 50Hz – 150Hz, continuously variable; 24dB/octave
- Internal subwoofer amplifier power: 300 Watts
- Dimensions: 20" (H) x 15" (W) x 13-7/8" (D) (508mm x 381mm x 352mm)
- Available in high-gloss black, high-gloss white and real-wood cherry veneer
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...