Mirage Nanosat Prestige
Released May, 2006
The Pros:Outputs a solid 360-degree sound field--sounds clear and full from any angle. Surprisingly clear, well-defined sound from such a small speaker. Very small, compact speaker that fits just about anywhere.
The Cons:Fairly pricey for a single bookshelf speaker--can buy speaker setups for the same price. Noticeably lacking in the lower mid-range compared to 2- and 2.1-channel setups.
The Mirage Nanosat Prestige is a bookshelf speaker offered by Mirage, and is one of the smaller models available. The compact size, stylish design and magnetic shielding make this fit virtually anywhere in any room.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This is a slight upgrade from the Nanostat, with more focus placed on the appearance with more finishes available. Although this speaker is only 4" square, it is designed to give impressive and powerful sound quality for music listening or movie watching. Lows are created by a 2-3/4" titanium deposit polypropylene cone, with highs being handled by the 3/4" pure titanium hybrid tweeter. The Nanostat Prestige is available in three sophisticated designer finishes; high-gloss black, white or rosewood with a removable grill cloth. The Nanostat Prestige is sold as an individual speaker, or as a part of the Nanostat Prestige surround system.
- System Type: OMNIPOLAR Satellite Speaker
- Frequency Response: 110 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 to 100 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms minimum
- Dome Tweeter: 3/4” (19 mm)
- Midrange Woofer: 2 3/4” (70 mm) Titanium Deposit Polypropylene Cone
- Room Efficiency: 89 dB
- Crossover Point: 3.5 kHz
- Inputs: High Quality 5-Way Binding Posts
- Overall Dimensions H x D x W(in): 5.8 x 4.2 x 4.3
- Overall Dimensions H x D x W(cm):14.7 x 10.7 x 10.9
- Weight: 2.7 lb / 1.2 kg
- Finishes: High Gloss Black; High Gloss Rosewood; High Gloss White
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket
User Reviews (1)
Outputs a solid 360-degree sound field--sounds clear and full from any angle.
Surprisingly clear, well-defined sound from such a small speaker.
Very small, compact speaker that fits just about anywhere.
Includes a mounting bracket--something some larger speakers often don't include.
Handles high volumes with no noticeable distortion.
Fairly pricey for a single bookshelf speaker--can buy speaker setups for the same price.
Noticeably lacking in the lower mid-range compared to 2- and 2.1-channel setups.
You may also like...