Pioneer Elite EX S-IW691L
Released January, 2009
The Pioneer Elite EX S-IW691L is a top-of-the-line reference-class 6-1/2" in-wall CST LCR speaker. The Coherent Source Transducer (CST) driver ensures direct sound arrives at the same time to the listening position as reflections from the room, giving a coherent and smooth sound.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This gives a larger sweet spot for home cinema and stereo listening. Each speaker contains a 1-3/16" ceramic graphite tweeter, 5-1/2" magnesium midrange and two 6-1/2" aramid/carbon composite sheel woofers in a laminated MDF baffle for a full range of sound. The EX Series bass driver ensures an accurate low frequency response with minimal distortion. An adjustable treble contour control allows for a high frequency output to match anyones preference. The Pioneer Elite EX S-IW691 is designed to compliment the floor-standing EX models to complete a home theatre system, coming in an LCR configuration for home cinema. There is also a Pioneer Elite EX S-IW691 model, which only has one woofer.
- Coherent Source Transducer (CST) Technology
- Three-Way Design
- 1-3/16” Ceramic Graphite Tweeter
- 5-1/2” Magnesium Midrange
- 6-1/2" Aramid/Carbon Composite Shell Woofer (x2)
- Laminated MDF Baffle
- Treble Contour Control
- Phase Control Design
- LCR Configuration for Home Cinema
- Designed to Integrate with Floor-Standing EX Models
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Frequency response: 26 Hz to 100 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83 V)
- Maximum input power: 150 W
- Crossover frequency: 420 Hz/2.5 kHz
- External dimensions (WxHxD): 676mm x 294mm x 102mm \ 5/8" x 11-9/16" x 4"
- Weight:. 8.2 kg \ 18 lbs 1 oz
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...