Polk Audio CSW155
Released April, 2005
The Pros:Extremely thin. 5 year warranty. 10" driver.
The Cons:More expensive than technically superior subwoofers from the same line. Designed for higher end home theater systems.
The Polk Audio CSW155 is a 10" subwoofer from Polk Audio's CSW Series. The subwoofer features a thin design with the shallowest 10" driver ever designed by Polk for placement inside the wall.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a Neodymium motor structure, cast aluminum basket, and an inverted roll surround for decreased resonance and powerful bass response. The CSW155 also features a rigid MDF slot ported enclosure with dual spiders and a 2" voice coil for high power handling. The subwoofer is designed for use with Polk Audio's SWA500 amplifier for up to 250 watts of power handling. It comes with all required mounting hardware, isolation pads, a perforated aluminum grille, and a 5 year warranty.
- 10" subwoofer driver
- Fits comfortably between standard 16-inch OC (on-center) studs
- Klippel Optimized woofer
- Neodymium Motor Structure
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- 2-inch Voice Coil
- Inverted Roll Surround
- Rigid MDF Slot Ported Enclosure
- 15-1/2” X 17-1/2” perforated aluminum grille included
- All mounting hardware and isolation pads included
- CSW155 SPEX optimization card included with SWA500 amplifier
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-140Hz
- 5 year warranty
User Reviews (4)
more expensive than technically superior subwoofers from the same line
designed for higher end home theater systems
You may also like...