Polk Audio DSW microPRO 1000
Released March, 2008
The Polk Audio DSW microPRO 1000 is an 8" subwoofer with an 8" x 8" quadrilateral bass radiator for more radiating area than the traditional round design. The subwoofer features a vented cast aluminum basket, inverted dustcap, and rubber surround for rigidity and stiffness and has double stacked magnets that weight 13 lbs making the subwoofer very powerful.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The cabinet is extensively braced with a 1" thick MDF front and has rubber feet to prevent the subwoofer from moving. The DSW microPRO 1000 includes an advanced digital amplifier which allows for high efficiency and reliability while handling up to 1200 watts of continuous power. It differs from Polk Audio's DSW microPRO 2000 since it lacks the AutoPRO technology that comes with the 2000 that automatically adjusts the subwoofer to its environment. The subwoofer comes with a convenient remote control and has a 5 year warranty.
- 8" subwoofer with 8" x 8" quadrilateral bass radiator
- 13 lb. double stacked magnets
- Cast aluminum basket with inverted dustcap and surround
- Dual progressive roll spiders
- Feetforward distortion supression technology
- Advanted digital amplifier
- Braced cabinet with 1" MDF front baffle with rubber feet
- Comes with remote control
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 200Hz
- Power Handling: 1200 RMS, 2400 Peak
- 5 year warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...