Polk Audio DSW microPRO 4000
Released March, 2008
The Pros:Perfect subwoofer frequency range - goes subsonic. 5 year warranty. 1200W continuous.
The Polk Audio DSW microPRO 4000 is a 12" subwoofer with a 12" x 12" quadrilateral bass radiator for more radiating area than the traditional round design. The subwoofer features a vented cast aluminum basket, inverted dustcap, and rubber surround for rigidity and stiffness and has double stacked magnets making the subwoofer very powerful.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The cabinet is extensively braced with a 1" thick MDF front and has rubber feet to prevent the subwoofer from moving. The DSW microPRO 4000 includes an advanced digital amplifier which allows for high efficiency and reliability while handling up to 1200 watts of continuous power. It features AutoPRO technology (Automatic Polk Room Optimizer) which uses a microphone to take samples of its environment and adjusts itself to it accordingly for smoother response. The subwoofer comes with a convenient remote control and has a 5 year warranty. The DSW microPRO 4000 is the biggest and most powerful of Polk Audio's DSW microPRO series, being capable of playing below the limit of human hearing.
- 12" subwoofer with 12" x 12" quadrilateral bass radiator
- Double stacked magnets
- Cast aluminum basket with inverted dustcap and surround
- Dual progressive roll spiders
- Feetforward distortion supression technology
- Automatic Polk Room Optimizer technology
- Advanted digital amplifier
- Braced cabinet with 1" MDF front baffle with rubber feet
- Comes with remote control
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 140Hz
- Power Handling: 1200 RMS, 2400 Peak
- 5 year warranty
User Reviews (2)
perfect subwoofer frequency range - goes subsonic
You may also like...