Polk Audio DSW PRO 600
Released April, 2005
The Pros:Solid construction feels durable and reliable. Enclosure resonates readily, can hear it before plugging it in just by knocking on it. Multiple configurations available for individual setups, allows down firing or forward firing.
The Polk Audio DSW PRO 600 is a 12" subwoofer with a downward radiating slot port for decreased noise and distortion. The subwoofer features a Class D amplifier which includes controls for customizing the bass output and handles up to 250 watts of power.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It also features both Polk's Room Optimizer technology for customized equalization based on the environment and Feet Forward distortion suppression technology for reduced distortion. The DSW PRO 600 is designed with a solid MDF enclosure and rubber feet and includes line and speaker level inputs making it compatible with most systems. The subwoofer comes with a fully-featured remote control and has a 5 year warranty.
- 12" subwoofer with downward radiating slot port
- Feetforward distortion supression technology
- Polk Room Optimizer technology
- Klippel optimized woofer
- Class D amplifier - signal sensing smart amp
- Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control on amplifier
- Front firing applications
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Solid MDF enclosure with rubber feet
- 5-way binding posts
- Comes with fully-featured remote control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 160Hz
- Power Handling: 250 RMS, 500 Peak
- 5 year warranty
User Reviews (1)
solid construction feels durable and reliable
enclosure resonates readily, can hear it before plugging it in just by knocking on it
multiple configurations available for individual setups, allows down firing or forward firing
enough power output to fill a large room with strong base
remote is well designed to allow quick adjustments up or down
warm and natural sound with acoustic music
tight and defined when playing digital sources
You may also like...