PSB Image B4 Compact Bookshelf
Released July, 2009
The PSB Image B4 Compact Bookshelf is an Image Series speaker set released as a successor to the 2008 Imagine Series and 2007 Synchrony Series. It’s composed of two sub-compact bookshelf speakers that each hosts a 4” woofer and a 1” titanium dome tweeter.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Designed for home theater or multi-channel applications, the B4 utilizes a compact design for easy placement; a long-excursion, high-output woofer design for greater output capabilities than other comparatively sized competitor models; and robust baffles made from 1-1/8”-thick MDF—a material typically employed only in upscale models. The result is quality sound over a wide frequency range, all from a space-saving, compact package.
- Image Series Speaker
- Sub-Compact Bookshelf (Sold as Pair)
- Lightweight and Space-Saving (6-Lbs Each)
- Aesthetically Pleasing Look
- 4" Clay/Ceramic filled Propylene Cone (Rubber Surround)
- 1" Titanium Dome w/Ferrofluid Neodymium Magnet
- 60-23,000Hz Frequency
- 10-80W Recommended Power
- Robust Baffles (MDF)
- Five-Way Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Adjustable Feet w/Spikes
- Port Covers
- Rubber Levelers
- Black Ash or Dark Cherry Finish
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...