Released September, 2005
The Pros:Very compact design and they clip together, making them ideal for travel. Plugs into any portable device of any brand, don't need to "dock" your player. Runs off standard AAA batteries, don't need to wait for a lengthy recharge cycle.
The Cons:Sound is a bit on the tinny side due to the size. Almost no bass support at all, definitely notice missing parts in the audio. Design makes them easy to tip over, need to make sure they're not placed in an active area.
The Sony SRS-M30 is a pair of transportable stereo speakers that give you music wherever you go at an affordable price. The plat panel speaker design makes them easy to transport, and they left and right speakers attach together for additional convenience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
There is one stereo minijack which can be connected to any audio player and there is an ON/OFF button and volume control. The are powered by either the supplied AC adaptor or by 3 AAA batteries for 25 hours of playback. Each speaker is magnetically shielded with a thin type 39mm neodymium magnet driver to give a total output power of 500 mW. The Sony SRS-M30 are available in black as the Sony SRS-M30BLK or in white as the Sony SRS-M30WHITE.
- Cord Length (Approx.) : 0.75m
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 59x 105 x 34mm
- Weight (Approx.) : 160g (exclude batteries); 200g (include batteries)
- Power On/Off : Yes
- Impedance : 8 ohms
- Speaker System : Full range; open back
- Speaker Unit : 39mm neodymium magnet thin unit
- Input(s) : Stereo-mini x1
- AC Power : AC power adaptor
- Battery Type : DC (Battery 3 x AAA)
- Output Power : 1W+1W =2W (with supplied AC adaptor)
- Frequency Range : 250 ~ 20 kHz
- Impedance : 4.7k ohms (Amp)
- Sensitivity (db) : 250 dB/W/m
- Volume Control : Yes
User Reviews (1)
very compact design and they clip together, making them ideal for travel
plugs into any portable device of any brand, don't need to "dock" your player
runs off standard AAA batteries, don't need to wait for a lengthy recharge cycle
enough volume for a quiet room or small space
sound is a bit on the tinny side due to the size
almost no bass support at all, definitely notice missing parts in the audio
design makes them easy to tip over, need to make sure they're not placed in an active area
You may also like...